- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup walnuts
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup of your preferred oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined. Don't mix too long so you don't end up with a puree, you want a little bit of texture from the nuts so you get that slightly grainy consistency typical of pesto. Add more oil to thin it out if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
That’s it people–doesn’t get much easier than this!