This addicting keto friendly salad features cauliflower, shrimp, and black olives in a creamy tangy dressing. Low carb, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, Paleo and Atkins Diet friendly.
For the salad:
- 5 cups cauliflower florets, cooked and chilled
- 2 cups cooked large shrimp (approx. 1 lb) chilled and cut in half lenthwise
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced canned black olives
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp granulated sugar substitute (I use this one)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir gently until well coated.
- Chill for half an hour if possible to let the flavors meld.
- Serve cold.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 182 calories, 14g fat, 2g net carbs, 13g protein