An easy keto marinara sauce for low carb pasta or pizza sauce!
- 28 oz can Peeled San Marzano Tomatoes (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (add more if necessary)
- Puree the tomatoes, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of the liquid from the can in a small blender or magic bullet.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Tomatoes are a natural product and the flavor can vary. If you find your sauce isn’t naturally sweet enough, you can add 1 teaspoon of erythritol or another carb free sweetener of your choice if you aren’t on the Whole 30.
Don’t omit the juice from the tomatoes during pureeing or you’ll end up with less sauce – and your concentration of carbs will be higher per serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Keto sauce recipe
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: italian
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Keto marinara sauce, low carb marinara sauce, keto pizza sauce