An easy low carb recipe for keto marinara or pizza sauce!
- 28 oz can Peeled San Marzano Tomatoes (no sugar added)
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt (add more if necessary)
- Puree the tomatoes, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of the liquid from the can in a small blender or magic bullet.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Tomatoes are a natural product and the flavor can vary. If you find your sauce isn’t naturally sweet enough, you can add 1 teaspoon of erythritol or another carb free sweetener of your choice if you aren’t on the Whole 30.
Don’t omit the juice from the tomatoes during pureeing or you’ll end up with less sauce – and your concentration of carbs will be higher per serving.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 1g