This easy keto zucchini bread is made in your blender and classically flavored with cinnamon and vanilla. Low carb, sugar free, gluten free
3/4 cup salted butter, melted
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups chopped zucchini
2 cups almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup brown sugar substitute
2 teaspoons psyllium husk powder
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and chopped zucchini in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar substitute, psyllium husk powder, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk well to break up any clumps in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the blended zucchini mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Stir with a large spoon just long enough to create a batter with no dry mix left at the bottom or in clumps. Don’t over mix or the result will be dense.
- Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Spoon into a greased 9.5 inch loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until golden brown and a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before removing from the pan and slicing.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 3g.
- Category: Keto bread
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1/12th of loaf
- Calories: 265
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: keto zucchini bread, low carb zucchini bread, sugar free zucchini bread