This easy keto lemon cheesecake is made in just minutes in your blender! Buttery crust, lemony cheesecake, fluffy whipped cream – it’s low carb dessert perfection! Gluten Free, Atkins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Make the lemon almond shortbread dough and press firmly into a 10 inch springform pan – going about 1 inch up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees (F).
- Combine the softened cream cheese, sweetener, eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest in a blender and blend on high for 2 minutes or until very smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the pre-baked crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes.)
- Turn off the heat and leave in the oven with the door open about 10 inches for another hour.
- Remove and chill before serving.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream (optional but recommended)
** See the IBIH pantry recommendations page for products and I use and recommend for best results with my recipes!
- Serving Size: 1/12 cake
- Calories: 473
- Fat: 46
- Carbohydrates: 4g net
- Protein: 12