These baked Keto Peanut Chicken Tenders have a chili lime flavor profile that makes them a little more sophisticated and adult-friendly than your average chicken tender. Low carb and gluten free, this is an easy keto chicken dinner that you can have on the table in less than 30 minutes!
For the chicken tenders:
- 1 lb raw chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
For the dipping sauce:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol sweetener
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
To make the chicken tenders:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the peanuts, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small blender or food processor.
- Pulse until the consistency of coarse crumbs.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ginger, sriracha and lime zest in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the chicken tenders and stir to completely coat in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Place the peanut coating on a large plate. Roll the chicken tenders one by one in the peanut coating, and then place on an oiled sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tenders are golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
To make the dipping sauce:
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Serve with the cooked chicken tenders.
Net carbs per serving chicken tenders = 2g.
Dipping Sauce nutrition info is 99 calories, 11g fat, 1g net carbs, 0g protein per 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Keto Dinner Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 6 ounces or 1/4 batch
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Tenders, Baked Chicken Tenders, Peanut Chicken Tenders