This Keto Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting will get you through pumpkin season without blowing your low carb diet! Gluten free and Atkins friendly.
For the Keto Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake:
- 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (no sugar added)
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 cups superfine blanched almond flour**
- 1/2 cup coconut flour**
- 2/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener**
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum**
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
To frost the cake:
- 1 batch Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 13 sheet pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Place the melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves in a large bowl and whisk together until blended.
- Pour the blended wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, using a rubber spatula to scrape it all out of the blender.
- Stir until the batter is mostly smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least one hour before frosting.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting evenly over the cake and sprinkle with nuts if using.
- Cut and serve.
- Store any leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
**For more information on specific products I use and recommend for best results in my recipes check out the IBIH Pantry Page!
Nutrition info for 1/12th of the cake without frosting is: 264 calories, 23g fat, 4.5g net carbs, 7g protein
- Serving Size: 1/12th cake w/ frosting
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 37g
- Carbohydrates: 5g net
- Protein: 9g