Keto Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake – Low Carb
This Keto Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting will get you through pumpkin season without blowing your low carb diet! Gluten free and Atkins friendly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Keto Desserts
- Method: Baking
For the Keto Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake:
- 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (no sugar added)
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 cups superfine blanched almond flour**
- 1/2 cup coconut flour**
- 2/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener**
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum**
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
To frost the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 13 sheet pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Place the melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves in a large bowl and whisk together until blended.
- Pour the blended wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, using a rubber spatula to scrape it all out of the blender.
- Stir until the batter is mostly smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least one hour before frosting.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting evenly over the cake and sprinkle with nuts if using.
- Cut and serve.
- Store any leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
**For more information on specific products I use and recommend for best results in my recipes check out the IBIH Pantry Page!
Nutrition info for 1/12th of the cake without frosting is: 264 calories, 23g fat, 4.5g net carbs, 7g protein
- Serving Size: 1/12th cake w/ frosting
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 37g
- Carbohydrates: 5g net
- Protein: 9g