It doesn’t get much easier than these grilled swordfish skewers with pesto mayonnaise! Perfectly low carb and paleo friendly, you can sub in chicken, shrimp, or any other firm fish if you prefer!
- 1 lb swordfish, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil to coat
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Divide the swordfish cubes into four equal portions.
- Alternate the swordfish with the cherry tomatoes on your skewers.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill for at least 5 minutes, then carefully place your skewers on the hot grill.
- Cook for about 1 minute per (four) sides of your cubes – a little longer if your swordfish pieces are really thick.
- Serve warm or chilled with a salad.
- Combine the pesto and mayonnaise in a small bowl and stir well. Serve with the skewers.
Approximate nutrition information per serving:
1 skewer: 162 calories, 6g fat, 2g net carbs, 23g protein
2 Tbsp sauce: 158 calories, 17g fat, 1g net carbs, 1g protein
Total serving: 320 calories, 23g fat, 3g net carbs, 24g protein
- Category: Low Carb Main Dish Recipe
- Cuisine: Italian American