A low carb, keto, and gluten free cookie recipe inspired by the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich! These keto peanut butter and jelly thumbprint cookies are sure to be a hit!
- 1 3/4 cup sugar free peanut butter (I prefer crunchy and used Smucker’s natural)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (Swerve, Splenda, Ideal, etc.)(for lowest carbs use erythritol)
- 1/4 cup sugar free strawberry (or other) preserves
- Combine all of the cookie ingredients except for the jelly in a medium sized bowl. Stir well until fully combined.
- Roll into twenty 1 inch balls and place on a parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Press a well into the center of each cookie with your thumb. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of jelly in each center.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree (F) oven for 11 minutes. Don’t bake too long or they’ll dry out.
Approximate net carbs per cookie =3g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: keto thumbprint cookies, Low carb thumbprint cookies, peanut butter and jelly thumbprint cookies