- For the crepes:
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup SF chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 Tbsp SF cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp red food coloring
- 1 tsp stevia or splenda
- For the frosting/filling:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp vanilla (or white chocolate) flavored SF syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- For the crepes: Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Line 2 medium or 1 large cookie sheet with parchment paper (I used reynolds parchment on one side, foil on the other, parchment side up) and spray with nonstick spray. Pour the batter onto the paper and tilt the sheet until smooth and uniform, should be about 1/8 inch thick.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (F) oven for 8 minutes or until firm. Remove from the oven, cool and cut into squares or circles for your “crepes.”
- For the frosting/filling: Combine the cream cheese and syrup, blending/whipping until smooth. Whip the cream until peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. When fully combined, gently fold the cream cheese mixture to the rest of the whipped cream. Chill for 15 minutes.
- To assemble: Place one crepe on a serving plate and spread a thin layer of cream onto it. Gently press another crepe onto the cream, try to get it as flat as possible and make sure the cream is to the edge.
- Repeat for as many layers as you want. You may have to chill for a few minutes during the process to keep the layers from sliding around.
- When finished layering “frost” the top and sides with cream. Decorate with piped cream if desired. Don’t overdo the cream like I did or it’s just too rich.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Cake