This delicious low carb shrimp & snow peas recipe is so good you’ll never miss the takeout version! You can also substitute chicken, beef or pork! Keto & Paleo friendly.
- Heat the coconut oil and sesame oil in a large skillet.
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook about 2 minutes or until fragrant and softened.
- Add the snow peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the gluten free soy sauce, sweetener and lime juice until combined.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until pink and opaque.
- Stir in the Sambal Oelek (or any garlic chili paste) and remove from heat.
- Serve hot over cauliflower rice, shiritake noodles or even zucchini noodles if you prefer.
Nutrition info does not include cauliflower rice or extra condiments.
- Category: Low Carb Dinner Recipe
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 20