- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter (sugar free)
- 1 Tbsp tahini paste
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup flax meal (ground flax)
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 oz Lindt 90% chocolate, chopped
- Combine all the wet ingredients into a medium bowl and stir well. Add the sweetener, salt, flax meal and coconut flour and stir until a stiff dough forms.
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Press down with your thumb or the back of a spoon and place a small piece of dark chocolate in the center of the cookie. Alternatively you could mix the chocolate directly into the dough like chips. Or you could use an OVEN PROOF mold to press half the dough into, then the chocolate in the center, then the rest of the dough on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 15 minutes. Pure peanutty, chocolately goodness!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 4g