This delicious and satisfying Shrimp & Pineapple Fried Cauliflower Rice is super healthy for you and won’t weigh you down in the summer heat! Paleo & Whole 30 approved!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp fresh jalapeños, minced
- 2 cups shredded purple (or other) cabbage
- 4 cups raw cauliflower, riced or chopped finely
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fish sauce (no sugar added, I prefer Red Boat brand)
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Add the garlic, ginger, jalapeños and cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the cabbage and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the riced cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the pineapple, scallions, fish sauce and shrimp – cook for 3 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional cilantro and scallions if desired.
Lower Carb method nutrition info: 176 calories, 7g fat, 5g net carbs, 20g protein
- Category: Whole 30 Dinner Recipe
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 7g net
- Protein: 20