A sweet and spicy crispy keto pork chops recipe that takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish! Dairy free, nut free, egg free, low carb.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or other light tasting oil)
- 4 pork chops (approximately 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons sugar free orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped habanero peppers (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions, plus more for garnish if desired
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pork chops in the skillet for 3 – 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Transfer the cooked pork chops from the skillet to a serving platter.
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to the hot pan and stir well.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 – 3 minutes, or until bubbling and thickened slightly.
- Pour the hot sauce over the cooked pork chops and serve immediately.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 3g
- Category: Keto Dinner Recipes
- Method: Pan frying
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop + 1 tablespoon sauce
- Calories: 348
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: Keto Pork Chops, Sweet Chili Pork Chops, Easy Pork Chop Recipe