Enjoy perfect air fryer salmon at home with 3 different flavors to choose from!
- 4 six–ounce salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 teaspoon avocado or olive oil
- kosher salt
- 4 lemon or lime wedges to garnish
For Cajun Salmon
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
OR for Salmon with Pesto Mayo
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
OR for Salmon with Hotel Butter
- 1/4 cup (or 4 slices frozen) Maitre d butter
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Place the fillets in your air fryer basket, skin side down.
- Tuck any thin ends under to create a more uniform thickness.
- Brush the tops of the fillets with oil and season with salt (do not salt if Cajun)
- If making Cajun salmon sprinkle the cajun seasoning over the top of the fillets – the seasoning contains salt so don’t salt the fillets.
- Put the salmon in the air fryer and set a timer for 11 minutes.
- Remove and serve with your desired sauces.
The nutrition information in the card is for the Cajun salmon preparation, here is the nutrition info for the other preparations:
Hotel Butter Salmon: 347 calories, 26g fat, 0g carbs, 25g protein
Pesto Salmon: 363 calories, 29g fat, 0g carbs, 26g protein
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: seafood
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 fillet + 1 T sauce
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 08
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: air fryer salmon, cajun salmon, easy salmon recipes