This easy and delicious low carb breakfast recipe is the perfect way to use up that zucchini in your fridge!!
- 4 cups zucchini noodles or shreds
- 4 slices raw bacon
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut your bacon slices in half, then cut them lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick strips – like bacon noodles.
- In a heavy saute pan, cook the bacon for about 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and flatten slightly, creating four depressions for the eggs.
- Sprinkle with the Asiago cheese.
- Break one egg into each dent.
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, then cover and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking and the bottom is crispy. Serve hot.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 242 calories, 19g fat, 4g net carbs, 14g protein
- Category: Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
- Cuisine: American