These Keto Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect low carb appetizer A great addition to any party!
- 9 jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 slices bacon cut in half
- Cut the jalapenos in half and remove all of the seeds.
- Combine the cream cheese, salsa verde and shredded cheddar in a small bowl. Once combined, add to a pastry bag or a sturdy 1 quart ziplock bag and cut off one corner so you can squeeze the cheese out of the hole and into the peppers.
- Fill the peppers with cheese mixture.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in the microwave or saute pan for a few minutes until it’s starting to brown a little but is still soft and pliable.
- Cool and then wrap each jalapeno half in one piece of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a foil lined cookie sheet (with sides) and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully to make sure they don’t burn! This gives the peppers a nice roasty flavor and ensures that your bacon will be crisp.
- Remove the jalapeno poppers from the oven and cool slightly before eating. Super low carb and soooo delicious!!!!
Net carbs = 1g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 18 Poppers
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Keto Jalapeno Poppers, Low Carb Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers