This delicious low carb BLT lobster roll salad is bulked up with healthy cauliflower and is super delicious! Paleo, Whole 30 and Keto friendly! Sub shrimp or chicken if desired.
For the lobster salad:
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets, cooked until tender and chilled
- 1/2 cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 8 fresh romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
For the salad:
- Combine the cooked lobster, cooked cauliflower, mayonnaise and tarragon in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined and creamy.
- Lay the lettuce leaves on a platter. Divide the lobster salad mixture between the 8 leaves. Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and chopped bacon.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Category: Low Carb Salad Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 "rolls"
- Calories: 330
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 19g