- 2 ripe hass avocados, pitted & skinned
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup premium cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp SF chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp bourbon (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients except the pecans in a small blender or food processor (I used my magic bullet) until smooth. Chill for at least an hour until firm enough to work with.
- Form into one inch balls and then roll in the pecans. Chill until firm and store in the refrigerator. Hope you like them!!!!
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 111
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g/ 1.5g net
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.5g