Supremely chocolately, creamy and rich, these Keto Bourbon Chocolate Truffles are so good, you won’t believe you made them yourself – and neither will your friends and family!
- 2 ripe hass avocados, pitted & skinned
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup premium cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons SF chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients except the pecans in a small blender or food processor (I used my magic bullet) until smooth.
- Chill for at least an hour until firm enough to work with.
- Form into one inch balls and then roll in the pecans.
- Chill until firm and store in the refrigerator. Hope you like them!!!!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 minutes (chill time)
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: Truffles
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 111
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g/ 1.5g net
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: Keto chocolate truffles, Low carb chocolate truffles, Bourbon chocolate truffles