These easy and healthy cajun salmon patties can be made in about 10 minutes – perfect for those hectic weeknights! Low carb, keto, atkins, gluten free.
- 14 oz can pink salmon, drained with bones removed
- 2 oz smoked salmon (nova or lox style), roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil (or light olive oil) for frying
- Beat the egg and Cilantro Lime dressing in a medium bowl.
- Add the salmon, almond flour, parsley and cajun seasoning and stir gently until combined.
- Form into eight 2.5 inch patties.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick saute pan over medium heat.
- Cook the patties (4 at a time) for about 2 minutes per side (or until golden brown.)
- Remove cooked patties to a paper-towel lined plate and keep warm until serving.
- Serve with Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing and wedges of lemon if desired.
Approximate nutrition information per serving:
1 salmon patty = 141 calories, 10g fat, 1g net carbs, 12g protein
1 serving (2 patties) = 282 calories, 20g fat, 2g net carbs, 24g protein
2 Tbsp HVR Cilantro Lime dressing – 110 calories, 11g fat, 2g net carbs 0g protein
- Category: Low Carb Seafood Recipe
- Cuisine: Cajun