This delicious fall inspired low carb mug cake evokes cozy sweaters and sitting by the fire with a good book and your favorite socks on! Loaded with shredded apples, walnuts and caramel – you can go from craving to eating in just minutes!
- In a medium-sized microwave safe bowl, melt the butter if you haven’t already. Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Spoon the batter into 2 mugs, or 4 small paper baking cups.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high if using the baking cups, 1 minute and 30 seconds if cooking both mugs. Check for doneness and if still liquid in the center microwave for 15 second increments until just set.
- Serve warm.
- Ice cream and toppings are optional and not included in nutrition info below.
To see a list of my favorite low carb products and brands that I recommend for sweeteners, flours, etc. you can check out the IBIH Pantry Ingredients Page!
Approximate nutrition information per serving (not including toppings:)
Per mug (1/2 recipe) 262 calories, 24g fat, 4g net carbs, 8g protein
Per baking cup (1/4 recipe) 131 calories, 12g fat, 2g net carbs, 4g protein
- Category: Low Carb Dessert Recipe
- Cuisine: American