An easy, versatile, and nutritious low carb side dish recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (you can substitute milk if you prefer)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl until the broccoli is well coated. Spread out the broccoli mixture in an 8 x 8 (or equivalent) oven proof casserole dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees (F) for 30 minutes. Remove and stir – if not tender enough for your preference, place back in the oven for another 5 – 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness is reached. Serve hot.
Approximate nutrition info per serving: 135 calories, 11g fat, 3g net carbs, 4g protein
- Serving Size: Generous 1/2 cup