Tender strands of spaghetti squash swimming in a tangy meat sauce and loaded with stringy mozzarella cheese? What’s not to love?!?! Keto, Atkins, Egg Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free
- 1 lb ground beef (85/15)
- 1 1/2 cups easy keto marinara sauce
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded whole milk mozzarella
- fresh basil or parsley to garnish
- Heat a large oven proof skillet and add your ground beef to it.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook 5 minutes, stirring so the beef is in fine pieces rather than large chunks.
- Add the marinara sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti squash and parmesan cheese and stir well to combine.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and turning golden brown.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh basil or parsley if desired.
- Category: Low Carb Dinner Recipe
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1/6th of skillet
- Calories: 330
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 7g net
- Protein: 23g