These chewy Keto pecan cookies are so quick and easy to make you can basically do it with your eyes closed. Best of all, you only need 5 ingredients!
- 2 cups (250g) ground pecans
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp salted butter, room temperature
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener (I used Sukrin Gold)
- Optional: 20 additional pecan halves to decorate
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
- Grind pecan halves in the food processor. I used scales to weigh them, but if you don’t have scales, roughly 2 ½ cups of pecan halves should give you the 2 cups of ground pecans you need.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Form little balls in your hand and flatten into a cookie. Place cookies onto a tray lined with baking/parchment paper. If desired, place a pecan half on each cookie.
- Bake 9-12 minutes until slightly browned on the edges.
- The cookies are very soft when straight out of the oven. They firm up when they cool down.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 101
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 1.6g