An easy and delicious crispy air fryer broccolini recipe that is keto, Whole30, and Squeaky Clean Keto friendly!
- 1 pound broccolini (aka. baby broccoli)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (reduce to 1/2 tsp if using fine salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 of a lemon
- Wash the broccolini and trim the stems so they are 6 – 8 inches long.
- Place in a bowl and add the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Use tongs or a spoon and stir well so the broccolini is completely coated.
- Arrange on the tray or air fryer basket and add the half lemon.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for ten minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and place broccolini on a serving dish.
- Squeeze the lemon over the broccolini.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 4g.
To make this recipe in a traditional oven, cook it for 40 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: keto side dishes
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2-3 spears
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Broccolini, Baby Broccoli, Air fryer broccolini