An easy, delicious low carb recipe for Cajun chicken that the whole family will love!
- 5 lbs chicken parts (legs or thighs are best)
- 2 Tbl olive oil
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning (store-bought or homemade)
- Ranch dressing for serving (optional)
For the Cajun Seasoning Blend (if making)
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbl garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Rub the chicken with olive oil. Add Cajun seasoning and toss until chicken is fully coated. Spread the chicken out on cookie sheets with at least an inch between pieces. Bake in the center of a preheated 400 degree (F) oven for about 50 minutes (40 minutes for wings). The skin should be golden and crispy, and the juices should run clear.
Approx nutrition info per serving (2pcs.): 495 calories, 26g fat, 0 net carbs, 60g protein
- Serving Size: 2 legs or thighs