Rich and buttery keto shortbread cookies, studded with sweet and toasty pistachios – coffee’s new BFF! Keto, Atkins, low carb, and gluten free too!
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups superfine almond flour **
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s style erythritol sweetener **
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all of the cookie ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Form into a long roll and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap and slice into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 12 minutes or until golden brown at the edges.
To see a list of my favorite low carb products and brands that I recommend for best results with my recipes, you can check out the IBIH Pantry Ingredients Page!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 2g net
- Protein: 4g