This easy keto pumpkin bread is fantastic with salted butter, ice cream, or even makes great french toast! Gluten Free, low carb, Atkins, Paleo.
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 2 cups blanched super fine almond flour (IBIH recommends)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (IBIH recommends)
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol sweetener (IBIH recommends)
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Combine the melted butter, eggs, pumpkin puree, and maple extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, sweetener, baking powder, salt, and spices in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Pour the blender ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined and moisture is absorbed.
- Stir in the nuts if using.
- Line a long, narrow loaf pan with parchment paper and spoon the batter into the pan. Sprinkle with additional nuts if desired.
- Bake the bread at 350 degrees (F) in the center of your oven for 60 minutes (or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.)
- Turn off the oven and leave the bread in there for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and then from the pan using the parchment paper base to lift it out.
- Cool on the counter or in the refrigerator loosely covered for a minimum of 4 hours, but for best results leave it overnight before slicing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 75 minutes
- Category: keto desserts
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12 loaf
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 4g net
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: keto pumpkin bread, low carb pumpkin bread, gluten free pumpkin bread