An easy keto tuna salad recipe that takes 2 minutes to make and doesn’t require any chopping! Kid friendly, low carb, paleo, whole 30 and Atkins approved!
- 1 cup canned tuna fish, drained (about 2 cans)
- 3 Tbsp of “real” mayonnaise (I prefer Duke’s or Hellman’s)
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the tuna fish, mayonnaise, and dried onion flakes in a small bowl.
- Stir and taste.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- The end.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 248
- Fat: 19
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 20