This Keto Egg Fast Ice Cream is an egg fast friendly frozen custard that is easy to make and takes just a few ingredients! Low carb and sugar free, you won’t believe how good it is!
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons any flavor Sugar Free Flavored Syrup I used Torani
- 5 large egg yolks
- Combine the cream cheese and water in a medium bowl and microwave for one minute.
- Whisk together until smooth. The mixture will be a little frothy, that’s ok.
- Add your sugar free syrup and egg yolks and whisk together until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, then whisk.
- Repeat this 3 more times or until your mixture has thickened (if you are making a double batch, it will take 5 or 6 times at 30 seconds each.)
- Chill your mixture in the refrigerator or freezer until cold, then process in your ice cream maker according to the mfg instructions.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, simply freeze until firm, or try using the baggie method
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Keto Egg Fast Recipes
- Method: freezing
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Egg Fast Ice Cream, Egg Fast Frozen Custard, Keto Ice Cream