A super simple Keto Egg Fast deviled eggs recipe that is perfectly suited to the egg fast, keto, lchf, low carb, and Atkins diet.
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp green tobasco
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling for about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow eggs and water to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Run the eggs under cold water and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks into a medium bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, then blend with the mayonnaise, tobasco, and salt until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 178 calories, 17g fat, .5g net carbs, 6g protein
- Serving Size: 2 deviled egg halves
- Calories: 178 calories
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: .5g net
- Protein: 6g