A perfect low carb meal for any time of day.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped deli ham
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium oven proof saute pan, melt the butter and saute the mushrooms and ham for 3 – 5 minutes. Blend the eggs and cream together in a large bowl. Add nutmeg, then salt and pepper to taste. Pour the eggs over the mushroom and ham mixture. Gently stir in the parsley and shredded cheese. Bake in a 375 degree (F) oven for about 20 – 25 minutes or until firm. Serve.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 217 calories, 14g fat, 1g net carbs, 13g protein