This low carb green smoothie is healthy and refreshing, without all of the sugar and carbs of a traditional green smoothie! Keto and Paleo friendly!
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raw cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Hass avocado (remove pit and scoop flesh out of shell)
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve cold. Leftovers will keep several days in the fridge, shake well before serving.
Approx nutrition info per one cup serving: 37 calories, 2g fat, 3g net carbs, 1g protein
- Category: Low Carb Smoothie Recipes
- Cuisine: American