This easy vegetarian Keto Asian Noodle Salad can be made in advance for picnics, parties, or as meal prep for keto lunches all week! Low carb, Atkins, Paleo, gluten free, and can easily be made vegan.
For the salad:
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cups shiritake noodles (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon wheat-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (or coconut aminos for vegan)
- ¼ cup sugar free peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol sweetener
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a blender or magic bullet.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.
Net carbs per serving = 6g.
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g