A super easy keto baked chicken thighs recipe with a delectable sour cream gravy flavored with paprika and onion.
- 4 large chicken thighs (bone in and skin on)
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian Paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the paprika, onion powder and salt together in a small bowl.
- Season the chicken thighs generously with the mixture.
- Place the thighs on a parchment lined (optional but helps with clean up) baking sheet.
- Roast at for about 40 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove the baked chicken from the pan and pour the juices into a small bowl.
- Whisk in the sour cream until smooth.
- Serve the gravy warm alongside the chicken.
Net carbs per serving = 1g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Keto Main Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh and about 2 Tbsp gravy
- Calories: 384 calories
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: Keto Baked Chicken Thighs, Low Carb Baked Chicken Thighs, Keto Baked Chicken with Gravy