This easy keto broccoli cheese soup is delicious and comforting. Vegetarian if you use a vegetable broth, or you can add chicken or ham to make it heartier! Keto & Atkins friendly.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- Cook the broccoli florets for 4 minutes in the microwave on high (or steam them on the stove.)
- Combine the broccoli and other ingredients in a blender and blend until mostly smooth.
- Cook on high in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir and cook another 2 minutes.
- Repeat one more time and serve hot.
Alternatively, simmer in a pot on the stove for about 10 minutes.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 3g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: keto Soup
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: keto broccoli cheddar soup, low carb broccoli soup, keto broccoli cheese soup