This refreshing Keto Brussels Sprouts Slaw is easy to make and satisfying to eat. Crunchy, salty, tangy, and sweet – this dairy free low carb salad really packs a punch!
For the slaw:
- 4 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, julienned
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 4g
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 89
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Keto brussels sprouts slaw, keto salads, keto slaw