These Keto Caesar Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and require almost no hand’s on cooking time. This easy low carb chicken recipe is going to quickly become your new weeknight favorite!
- 4 chicken thighs (or other chicken pieces)
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine the Caesar dressing, lemon juice, salt, garlic and onion in a bowl and stir well.
- Add the chicken thighs and rub the marinade into them all over and under the skin if possible.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours, and up to 36 hours. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken on a parchment or foil lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the chicken is cooked through. If using boneless, skinless breasts or thighs, reduce cooking time to about 25 minutes, or until the center is no longer pink or a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 165 degrees.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. They can be eaten cold or gently reheated in the oven for best results.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 1g.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Keto Chicken Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece of chicken
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Keto Baked Chicken, Easy Baked Chicken, Caesar Baked Chicken