This keto cauliflower couscous with lemon and herbs makes an easy and versatile low carb side dish that can be served warm or cold. Dairy free, Nut free, Paleo, Whole 30
- 3 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or other light tasting oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cauliflower in a blender and cover with water. Pulse until small grains are formed.
- Drain the cauliflower through a fine strainer.
- Place the cauliflower couscous in a microwave safe bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 – 5 minutes or until tender but still grainy.
- Stir in the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Net carbs per 1/2 cup serving = 3g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: keto side dishes
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: cauliflower, couscous, side dishes, salads, Atkins, whole 30, dairy free, keto, low carb, nut free, egg free, paleo