Keto Cheesy Herb Muffins – Low Carb
These Keto Cheesy Herb Muffins make the perfect low carb side to soups, chilis, and even your favorite Keto breakfast of bacon and eggs! Gluten free!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 8 muffins 1x
- Category: keto breads
- Method: baking
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1 cup superfine blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease or line a standard cupcake pan with 8 muffin cups.
- Place the butter in a medium-sized microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add the sweetener, almond flour, coconut flour, salt, garlic powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, eggs, fresh thyme, almond milk and cheddar and mix well with a fork.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Net carbs per muffin = 2 grams
For recommendations on the brands I use and prefer for best results when baking keto friendly recipes, see the IBIH Pantry Recommendations Page!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 216
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g