Just in time for soup season, we’re bringing you this souper (sorry, had to) easy keto Chicken Florentine Soup. Tender chunks of chicken + healthy spinach + creamy, cheesy broth = everything you’ve ever wanted in a low carb soup, and we are here for it.
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Add the garlic and spinach and stir until wilted – about 3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and Asiago, and stir until melted – about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, pepper, nutmeg, and cooked chicken.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until hot. Do not boil.
- Taste first and then season with salt only if necessary – the broth and cheese already contain quite a bit of salt and you may find that you don’t need to add more.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional shredded Asiago cheese if desired.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 3g.
- Category: Keto Soup recipes
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 385
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Soup, Keto Florentine Soup, Keto Chicken Florentine Soup