This Keto Chicken Pesto Cauliflower Casserole is an easy weeknight dinner that you can have on the table in no time! Cheesy and loaded with chunks of chicken and lots of pesto, this is a keto chicken dinner that the entire family will love!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, roughly chopped
- 5 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower in a large microwave safe bowl and cook on high, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Stir in the mascarpone cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add the chicken, pesto, and parmesan cheese and stir well.
- Spoon into a casserole dish and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve hot.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 4g
- Category: Keto Chicken Dinners
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: chicken, pesto, cauliflower, casserole, keto, atkins, low carb, nut free, egg free, dinner