This Keto Chicken Satay Sheet Pan Dinner is inspired by the popular flavors of Chicken Satay, including that yummy peanut sauce. A simplified preparation that eliminates the skewers and grilling, this dairy free low carb chicken sheet pan meal will be a hit with the entire family!
For the satay:
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips or cutlets
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Lime wedges, cilantro, shredded cabbage and/or cucumber slices to garnish
For the peanut sauce:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter (sugar free, all natural)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (sugar free)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (sugar free)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons granulated erythritol sweetener
For the satay:
- Combine the coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime zest, garlic, ginger, curry powder, garam masala, and erythritol in a large bowl. Add the chicken and stir well so all of the pieces are coated.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight (or freeze until ready to thaw and cook.)
- When ready to cook preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread cauliflower rice over the sheet pan.
- Place the chicken pieces on top of the cauliflower.
- Drizzle with avocado oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold with the peanut sauce, garnished with cucumber slices, shredded cabbage, lime wedges, and fresh cilantro if desired. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
To make the peanut sauce:
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a blender, magic bullet, or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness and saltiness to your preference before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Approximate net carbs per complete serving = 4g
Nutrition info for 2 T peanut sauce: 109 calories, 8g fat, 3g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g net carbs, 4g protein
- Serving Size: 4 oz chicken, 1/2 cup rice, 2 T sauce
- Calories: 353
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 40g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Satay, Keto Sheet Pan Dinner, Keto Chicken Dinner