Crispy Keto Corned Beef & Radish Hash
Crispy and delicious, this keto corned beef & radish hash will be your new breakfast bestie!!! Low carb, gluten free, Atkins and even Whole 30 if you use sugar free corned beef!
- Yield: 4 one half cup servings
- Category: Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
- Cuisine: Irish?
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 cup radishes, diced to about 1/4 inch
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (Mexican if you have it)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 twelve oz can corned beef or 1 cup finely chopped corned beef, packed
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan and add the onions, radishes, salt and pepper.
- Saute the onions and radishes on medium heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the oregano, garlic powder, and corned beef to the pan and stir well until combined.
- Cook over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until the radishes are soft and starting to brown.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom is crisp and brown.
- Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 1 generous half cup
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 23g