Keto Ginger Lemon Detox Drink – SCKC
This refreshing Keto Ginger Lemon Detox Drink has anti-inflammatory properties, is Squeaky Clean Keto friendly, and has only 1g carbs per serving!
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: SCKC drinks
- 2 quarts (64 ounces) filtered water
- 1/4 cup peeled lemon zest (with as little white as possible)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine the water, lemon zest, and ginger in a large stainless saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Cover and steep for 4 hours.
- Strain the liquid into a large container or pitcher, and throw away the solids.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Serve hot or iced.
You can easily double or triple this recipe if you have a pot large enough!
Net carbs = 1g per serving
- Serving Size: 10 ounces
- Calories: 6
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: detox, lemon juice, ginger, sckc recipes, keto recipes, whole 30 recipes, anti-inflammatory, keto detox tea