This Keto Jerk Chicken Sheet Pan Meal is the easy keto dinner recipe we all need right now! Ready in minutes, it’s loaded with flavor and is low carb, dairy free, Whole30, and Squeaky Clean Keto approved!
For the chicken:
- 1.5 lb chicken breast, trimmed and cut into 6 pieces
For the marinade:
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sugar free jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
For the rice:
4 cups riced cauliflower
2/3 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
For the salsa:
- 1/3 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
To marinate the chicken:
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cauliflower rice, coconut milk, avocado oil and salt in a medium sized bowl and stir well.
- Spread the cauliflower rice mixture onto a sheet pan.
- Top with the 6 pieces of chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve with the salsa.
To make the salsa:
- Combine all of the salsa ingredients in a bowl while chicken is baking.
- Stir and chill, covered, until ready to serve.
Approximate net carbs including salsa = 4g
Approximate net carbs without salsa = 3g
- Serving Size: 1 piece of chicken, 1/2 cup cauliflower rice, 2 tablespoons salsa
- Calories: 265
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Keto Jerk Chicken, Keto Sheet Pan Meals, Keto Sheet Pan Dinners