This delicious keto lo mein recipe is easy to execute and will satisfy all of your Chinese takeout cravings – without the carbs and guilt! Paleo and gluten free options.
- 1 Tbsp Avocado oil (or other light oil)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup raw shrimp, peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup raw chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 cup raw bell pepper, cut into strips (I used red and yellow)
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup raw bean sprouts, washed
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti squash strands
- 2 cups miracle noodles (shiritake)
- 1 Tbsp granulated sweetener **
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp dark soy sauce (or tamari or coconut aminos)
- 2 Tbsp unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- Heat oil in a large saute pan.
- Add the shrimp and chicken and stir fry about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the peppers, snow peas, bean sprouts, scallions and cabbage and stir fry 3 – 4 minutes or until just soft and still brightly colored.
- Add the soy sauce, sweetener, rice wine vinegar, and lime juice and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in the meat, spaghetti squash and miracle noodles, turning until well coated in sauce.
- Serve hot, garnished with cilantro if desired.
** See the IBIH pantry page for ingredients and products that I use and recommend for best results in my recipes!
- Category: Keto Lo Mein Recipe
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 7g net
- Protein: 21g