If you love Mexican corn then you’ll love this low carb version of Keto Mexican Cauliflower Skewers! A spicy and fun addition to your summer table!
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower florets, fork tender
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1 tablespoon ground chipotle pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (less if fine sea salt or table salt)
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled Cotija cheese (see example), or grated parmesan cheese
- 4 lime wedges
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Thread the hot cauliflower florets on 4 large skewers (if using)
- Combine the mayonnaise and sweetener, then brush generously onto the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle on all sides with the chipotle powder and salt.
- Sprinkle or roll in the crumbled cotija or parmesan cheese until well coated.
- Spritz each skewer with the juice from one wedge of lime.
- Top with chopped cilantro and serve warm.
Alternatively you can throw all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss until combined.
Net carbs per serving = 2g
- Serving Size: 1 skewer or 1/2 cup cauliflower
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: Mexican corn, side dishes, summer food, cauliflower, spicy, easy, street food, keto, low carb, Atkins