This keto mixed berry slab pie is an easy and informal low carb dessert that tastes like summer! Use any combination of ripe berries to customize this keto berry pie for a variety of flavors and textures. A delicious gluten free and egg free keto dessert recipe.
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener
For the filling:
- 5 cups mixed berries
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Remove 1 1/4 cup of dough (about 1/3 of the dough – don’t pack) from the bowl for the top crust.
- Press the remaining dough (2/3 of dough) into a 13 x 9 baking sheet.
- Bake the crust for 6 – 8 minutes, or until a light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine all of the filling ingredients in a large bowl and stir.
- Spread the berries evenly onto the baked bottom crust.
- Top the pie with the remaining crust either crumbled over dutch style, or rolled and cut into strips lattice style.
- Bake on the center or top rack of oven for 30 – 32 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the berries are softened.
- Remove and cool for 15 minutes before slicing into 12 squares.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Net carbs per piece of pie are approximately 6g.
Nutrition info for 1 serving of crust only is 200 calories, 17g fat, 2g net carbs, 6g protein
- Category: Keto Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12th of pie
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Keto berry slab pie, keto berry pie, low carb berry pie