Keto no bake cheesecake parfaits coming at you! Easy, delicious, beautiful – what’s not to love about this no bake cheesecake that’s also low carb and keto friendly?!? Gluten free and egg free.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup crumbled coconut shortbread cookies (or other keto cookie crumbs)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh berries (any combo of strawberries, blueberries or raspberries)
- Combine the cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and lemon zest in a medium sized bowl, and blend with a mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the sour cream and heavy whipping cream and blend until smooth.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Divide the cookie crumbs between 6 medium sized glasses or small mason jars – about 2 – 3 tablespoons each.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between the 6 glasses (about 1/2 cup each)
- Top with fresh berries.
- Alternatively, you could do 2 layers of each item as shown, for a more attractive presentation.
Assemble right before serving for the best texture.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 6g.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Keto desserts
- Method: No bake
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 474
- Fat: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: keto cheesecake, keto no bake cheesecake, low carb cheesecake, keto desserts